The Lady Neville Charity is seeking applications for its grant program with an aim to provide grants that will make a clear and significant contribution to grass-roots charitable organisations working in designated priority areas.
The charity was formally set up in 1978 following a bequest from Ralph Neville JP.
Organisations applying must be working in at least one of the following three priority areas:
- Local Heritage projects which help local groups to conserve and restore their landmarks, landscape, traditions and culture
- Performing and Visual Arts Groups involved in undertaking a particular activity in any field in this area
- Any charitable activity taking place in communities where the Skinners’ Company has existing work or historical links. Communities include The City of London, ‘The Square Mile’; London Boroughs of Camden, particularly Kings Cross, Enfield, Hackney, and Hounslow; West Kent, particularly Tonbridge & Malling, and Tunbridge Wells; Romney Marsh (excluding East Sussex).
Applicants may be able to apply for a one-off capital grant of up to £1,000.
- The Lady Neville Charity is pleased to welcome applications from registered charities or not-for-profit organisations in the UK whose total annual income is less than £100,000, and the total project cost is less than £10,000.
- Charity cannot assist with:
- individuals requesting sponsorship
- organisations requiring revenue based assistance – staff salaries, general running costs, hire costs, consumables, workshop costs.
- organisations delivering projects in hospital, nursing or residential care settings, or for medical research
- organisations which have received a grant from us within the last year (The Lady Neville Charity)
- other grant-making charities
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted by post at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: UK
For more information, please visit The Lady Neville Charity.