Grants are available from Cash4Clubs for local sports clubs across the UK to provide additional opportunities for sporting activities, for example through the purchase of new equipment, improving facilities or providing training for coaches. Funding is available for both mainstream and minority sporting activities, providing that the sports club plays an active role in their local community.
Grants of £250, £500, £750 and £1,000 are available. Funding can be requested for anything that will add to the sustainability and effectiveness of the sports club, including buying new equipment, improving facilities or helping members to gain coaching qualifications.
Examples of previously supported projects include the following:
– Training for Coaches to ensure they are all level 1 standard.
– Junior paddles and safety equipment.
– Underwater camera for monitoring swimmers’ technique.
– Equipment for a golf club team.
– Racing wheelchair and other athletics equipment.
– New rugby kit, tackle bags, balls and corner flags.
– Kit for a junior netball team.
– Tennis court resurfacing.
– Floor mats and low balance beams.
– First aid training for coaches and new first aid equipment.
– Lifejackets, radios and paddles.
– Developing links with local disability schools to get more disabled children to play cricket.
– Funds for a new floor.
– Purchase of Dojang matting.
– Tennis ball machine and new balls and nets.
The 2017 deadline is 5.00pm on 26 May 2017. Further information can be found here. http://www.cash-4-clubs.com/apply-for-a-grant/