Since its launch in 2012 Young Everyman Playhouse (YEP ) in Liverpool has provided opportunities for young people aged 11 to 25, no matter their circumstances. It supports and provides the opportunities for them to be creative, to see theatre in a new light and to make exciting experiences for different audiences.
Recruitment is now open for the YEP Programme. The six-strand programme is designed to develop and nurture you – the theatre makers of the future, through a hands-on course giving YEP members real-life experience of working in regional theatre.
With the guidance of experienced theatre staff, aspiring actors, directors, technicians, producers, writers and marketers are given the opportunity to learn new skills working on real-time productions and projects throughout the course.
Already YEP members are applying to drama schools, bidding for funding for their own projects, pressing for work experience among the team and joining with other groups locally and nationally to programme and create work.
Aged 11-25? Our *free* YEP membership includes:
– Reduced price tickets for all Everyman, Playhouse and Playhouse Studio shows until your 26th birthday
– Regular email newsletter with all the latest YEP news
– Special offers for certain productions
– Guidance on careers in theatre
– A chance to help shape the future of the theatres
– An opportunity to meet new people and try new things
– And, with a valid student card, you’re also entitled to 10% off food in the Everyman Street Café & Bistro
Find out more about this wonderful programme here