A Cafe on Park Road in Merton Bank has picked up the North-West title for Britain’s Best Cafe, despite being open less than a year.
We spoke with Victoria Guest, the manager of Park Road Cafe, who told us more. She said “We’d only be open for seven months, but decided to give the competition a go”
“We were over the moon to find that we had won for the North West region.”
“I think it’s a fantastic achievement, and I’m so happy, i worked hard to get to where I am now, but I also have a fantastic team behind me.”
They travel to London next month to attend the National Award ceremony on 9th november, where they will find out if they are Britains Best Cafe.
Some highlights and features of the Cafe
- The cafe sells home cooked food, it’s very spacious and seats 70+
- They have an ice cream counter and a cake counter.
- The cafe is fantastic for functions as they have plenty of space.
- They plan on opening regularly on Sunday’s for breakfast and roast dinners
- They deliver food within a 3 mile radious of the Cafe.
Some upcoming events :
- Teatime with father Christmas 18th December at 4.30 – 6.30 .. £7 per child
- Family Christmas fun and games night 24th November at 7pm
Park Road Cafe, 211 park road, WA9 1HE, St Helens, Merseyside. 01744 808440. Facebook