Metro Mayor, Steve Rotheram will be holding Question Time events across the Liverpool City Region over the coming months. This will be an opportunity for you to ask Steve about the issues that matter to you.
Before Steve was elected in May 2017, he held a series of public meetings and the information gathered at these events helped inform the pledges made in his manifesto. As he begins to implement his manifesto, Steve is continuing these meetings to keep you informed on the progress being made.
He will be kicking off the first of these events on 7th november at the Totally Wicked Stadium, McManus Drive, St Helens, WA9 3AL.
Doors will open with refreshments available from 7pm. They ask that those attending arrive no later than 7.15pm to be seated for a 7.30pm start. The event is FREE to attend.
You can register for your free ticket and find out how to submit your question to Steve below.
Things to note:
- Places are limited and tickets allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Please do not be disappointed if you are not able to secure a ticket this time, they will be returning to the area for another event soon!
- The event will be filmed and streamed live across social media, so if you are unable to attend in person you will still be able to take part by using the hashtag #AskSteveLCR.
- If you wish to ask Steve a question, you can sumbit them by emailing email@example.com.
- Parking will be available on site.
- If you have specific questions about the accessibility of the event you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 330 1467.
Get your ticket here https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/metro-mayors-question-time-tickets-39005236713