WREN’S FCC Community Action Fund accepts applications for the provision, maintenance or improvement of public amenities such as:
- Village Halls and Community Centres
- Public Play Areas
- Publicly available Multi use games areas, skate parks and BMX tracks
- Sport and recreation grounds including pavilions and clubhouses with full public access
- Churches (for community spaces only)
- Nature Reserves
- Public gardens, parks, country parks and woodlands with at least dawn to dusk access and Museums.
Applications are accepted from Registered Charities operating a community facility; CASC Registered Sports Clubs; Church or Parochial Church Councils; Parish or Town Councils or a Management Committee or User Association acting on behalf of a Parish or Town Council and Local Authorities. Grants of between £2,000 and £100,000 are available for projects with a maximum total project cost of £500,000 that are sited within 10 miles of one of WREN’s operating areas.
The Fund re-opens for applications on Wednesday 6 December 2017 and closes on 28 February 2018.