Eight students from Carmel college have been offered places at Oxbridge for 2018! Five have offers from Oxford and three from Cambridge. Superb news!
This year’s Oxbridge students are
- Caitlin Corrigan (Law, Mansfield College, Oxford);
- Erin Makin (Law, Jesus College, Oxford);
- Emily Bonnon (History, Trinity Hall, Cambridge);
- Katherine Cleary (Languages, Girton College, Cambridge);
- Hannah Mitchell (English, Corpus Christi College, Cambridge)
- Anna Elliott (Experimental Psychology, Christ Church, Oxford)
- Natasha Clieve (Law, Hertford College, Oxford)
- Anthony Walker (Modern and Medieval Languages, St Peter’s College, Oxford).
These students are all on the college’s High Achievers’ Programme which is designed to ensure that the most academically able students are given the encouragement and assistance they need to achieve success. Delivered by specialist High Achievers’ Co-odinators, the programme offers students activities, events and support throughout the year.It provides students with the best possible preparation for applying to Oxbridge and other prestigious institutions, aswell as for highly competitive degrees such as Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science.
Head of the High Achievers’ Programme, Nicola Newton said ‘We are really proud of the students who have secured Oxbridge places this year, it’s a great achievement.’
To find out more about the High Achievers Programme at Carmel College