The Business Centre at Liverpool Central Library is a fantastic place.
They’ve been helping people like you turn great ideas into businesses for many years. Discover what they can do to get your business off the ground.
Based on the first floor of Central Library, the Business and Intellectual Property Centre can support you if you’re looking to start or grow your business.
From taking those first steps to successfully launching and developing a business, you will find people and business resources to help you.
Working with a range of partner organisations they can offer:
- Free access to Business and Intellectual Property databases and publications including market research, company data, business news plus information about intellectual property to protect your ideas
- Access to business advisers and experts including Entrepreneur In Residence
- Workshops and events to help you get to grips with all aspects of starting and growing a business including access to chartered patent attorneys and information specialists
- Inspiring spaces that will help you to think creatively and meet like-minded people
- Signposting to other business related events and activities within the Liverpool area
Find out a bit more about Liverpool Business and Intellectual Property Centre by watching this short video.
They host a variety of events and drop in sessions.
- Entrepreneur in Residence drop-in advice session
- Trademarks advice
- Copyright and contract law advice drop-in
- Patents advice drop-in
- Business website advice drop-in
- Patents clinic
- Product development clinic
- Be your own boss
For more information and to book yourself on to one of the advice sessions please visit the Liverpool Business and Intellectual Property Centre website.