St Helens Chamber has announced that 2016’s winner of BBC One’s ‘The Apprentice’ has been confirmed as one of the guest speakers for the St Helens Chamber Business Fair.
Alana’s business began when she was just 15 in a small country kitchen in Aberystwyth, Wales and was born from a love of all things chocolate. Ridiculously Rich was founded in 2010 and was originally known as Narna’s Cakes until Alana’s Apprentice win in 2016.
Ridiculously Rich has grown leaps and bounds in the past few years, with over 50 brand Ambassadors selling delicious cakes nation-wide.
At the Business Fair Alana will speak about her time on The Apprentice, becoming Alan Sugar’s business partner and the journey Ridiculously Rich has taken, before opening up the floor for a questions and answers session.
Taking place on the 26th April from 10.30am – 3.00pm at Haydock Park Racecourse the Business Fair is free to attend and will include:
- Business Exhibition showcasing over 100 local companies from a wide variety of business sectors
- Hundreds of visitors from all sectors of the business community
- A programme of guest speakers
- Business information and advice from St Helens Chamber
- Lots of networking opportunities
- Opportunities to meet with potential buyers and suppliers from across the Borough
- A lounge area to meet with new contacts and do business
For more information about visiting or exhibiting call 01744 742028