The Small Awards are a brand new award targeted at the whole small business sector, focusing on businesses often overlooked by other awards.
With 5.5 million small businesses in the UK, there are huge numbers of small businesses doing great things that may not be recognised by awards due to geography, scale or even awareness of the benefits such awards can bring.
The Small Awards will change that by reaching out to a massive small business base that its management team have built up over many years working in the sector.
The Small Awards are judged by some of the most well respected small business experts in the UK. Our judges are from the small business sector, entrepreneurs, investors, public sector and media.
- High Street Hero – Best high street business
- Bricks and Clicks Award – Best multi-channel small business
- Legacy Award – Best family business
- Supply Chain Champion – Best B2B business
- Home And Away – Best exporting business
- New Kid On The Block – Best business start up (less than 18 months)
- Digital Star – Best digital only business
- Heart Of Gold – The business that contributes most to their community
- At Your Service – Best small service business
- Sole to Sole – Best self employed small business owner
- Mission Possible – Best social enterprise business
- Small Business of the Year Award – Best overall small business
Entries close on 31st Mach 2018.
Find out more about the award and enter via the website here https://thesmallawards.uk/