Registered Charities, churches, Parish Councils, Local Authorities and CASC registered sports clubs can apply for grants of between £2,000 and £100,000 for the provision, maintenance or improvement of community facilities.
This can include:
- Village Halls and Community Centres
- Public Play Areas; P
- Publicly available Multi use games areas,
- Skate parks and BMX tracks;
- Sport and recreation grounds including pavilions and clubhouses with full public access;
- Churches – community spaces only;
- Nature Reserves;
- Public gardens, parks, country parks and woodlands with at least dawn to dusk access;
The funding is being made available through the Landfill Operator Wren and is available to projects sited within England in within their operating areas within 10 miles of eligible FCC Environment site.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on the 13th June 2018.