Go Think Big is offering young people aged 15 – 24 years the opportunity to apply for a grant of up to £500 to help them to deliver a social action project. Funded projects can be, for example, skills workshops, podcasts, journalism pieces, live events, community initiatives or apps.
Grants will be awarded to imaginative, creative, entrepreneurial and innovative projects that aim to change the world around the applicant and that also consider the use of digital technology to ensure that the idea makes a positive impact.
All projects must:
- Have a project leader aged 15-24 who lives in the UK
- Take place within the UK
- Have an element which benefits the community or young people within it
- Be realistic, completed within 6 months, and achievable with up to £500
- Consider how digital can be used. This may include, but is not limited to, digital platforms, digital connectivity, digital research or data management. You can use anything from video, to social media, to music software. Options are endless!
- Consider the use of charities or professionals where appropriate, for example if the project addresses mental health
The deadline to apply is the 6th May 2018.