Boots UK has announced anyone with an Advantage Card will get £10 worth of points with purchases from Friday – but there is a minimum you have to spend first.
Shoppers with a reward card will automatically receive 1,000 points for free (which converts into £10 in cash) when spending £50 in store or £60 online – and it’s valid for purchases across all categories including make up , baby and electricals .
The handy offer will kick off on Friday 18th May, until Sunday 20th May in store and online until Monday 21st May.
Customers can use the promotion multiple times as long as their transactions meet the threshold, so it’s perfect for those bulk buying everyday toiletries or stocking up on holiday essentials at the health and beauty chain.
If you’re shopping online you can potentially maximise your savings by using free cashback sites such as Quidco and TopCashback to make your purchases you’ll then get a percentage of the money you spend back. Double discounts anyone?
Why sign up for an Advantage Card?
- If you’re a regular Boots shopper it’s any easy way to get extra savings and benefits on your shop – you can sign up online .
- Shoppers earn four points for every £1 spent and the points can be used to purchase items online or in-store.
- If you’re a parent with a child under three or expectant parent with a Boots Advantage Card join the Boots parenting club and get personalised extra discounts and savings on baby essentials as well as other top benefits.
- Over 60? Sign up to get your Advantage Card and you can get even more deals plus discounts off Boots Opticians, invites to exclusive in-store events and more.
- Members can even use the reward scheme on their phones by downloading the Boots App. The app features a huge selection of personalised offers to shop from as well as additional benefits like discounts and offers at Boots Opticians, Boots Hearingcare and Boots Photo.