Baileys Strawberries and Cream version has whipped everybody into a frenzy recently, and the good news you can get a bottle for less, or even free!
Asda is selling the summer special of the Irish Cream for £15 a pop from the 17th June, so it’s the perfect time to pick up a bottle. The offer also works with any UK store, but you’ll only be able to claim £15 cashback.
We recommend drinking it over ice, in a milkshake or even with strawberries. It won’t be around forever though, so make sure you grab yours quick!
Following the success of of it’s launch in the US last month, the sweet drink has made it’s way across the Atlantic.
The limited edition bottle combines two quintessentially British flavours in one chic bottle, and we’re sure shoppers won’t want to miss out getting their hands on a bottle.
How to claim £15 off Baileys Strawberries and Cream
- Sign up to TopCashback for free.
- Spend a minimum of £10 on Baileys Strawberries and Cream from any UK store.
- Sign back into your TopCashback account and submit your receipt. This can be done by navigating to Offers > Snap & Save. Alternatively, you can submit your receipt via the app
- Snap and upload a picture of the receipt, showing the date and time of purchase, the store name, and the product that is eligible for cashback. You can fold your receipt to show all of the required information.
- Once receipts have been submitted, cashback will track in member’s accounts within seven working days and will become ‘payable’ within 30 days.