Cash-strapped students can now get an extra 20% off beauty and health items from Superdrug until 3rd July.
All shoppers need to do is show a valid UNiDAYS or NUS Extra Card and a registered Superdrug Health & Beautycard, so can cash in on the savings.
The Health & Beautycard is the retailer’s loyalty scheme, which rewards customers every time they spend online or in store, and also provides additional promotions, discounts and offers too.
Shoppers can sign up for one online by visiting www.superdrug.com/beautycard or head into store. And can even check the latest Health and Beauty Card promotions online .
The only catch is the deal is only available in store as a valid student card must be shown at till point.
A go-to for many students, Superdrug is known for its extensive range of affordable beauty, skin and health brands.
And if you’re wondering how else you can find the best deals on your next beauty or make up haul check out these top tips below.
- Keep an eye out every Wednesday as this is when Superdrug release their ‘Star Buy’ products which can have discounts of up to 60% off.
- Stay in the loop by signing up to Superdrug’s Newsletter and get all the retailer’s latest deals straight in your inbox.
- Each Wednesday, Superdrug release Star Buy products that have up to 60% off you can see the full selection for the week by visiting: www.superdrug.com/Star-Buy-Weeklies .
- It’s not only during the annual sales that shoppers can pick up health and beauty bargains, visit the online clearance section throughout the year to browse all the cut price goodies still available.
- Look for Superdrug voucher codes online to help cut the cost of your shop, it only takes a few minutes and can help shave extra pounds off your purchases
- Save on delivery charges if you’re shopping online and spend more than £10, and if you’re a Beauty Card member you’ll get free delivery on all orders with no minimum spend.