Liverpool ‘Hop On, Hop Off’ Full Day Bus Tour
£5 instead of £11 for a full day ‘hop on, hop off’ bus tour of Liverpool with City Explorer – save 55%
- See the best of Liverpool with an open-top ‘hop on, hop off’ bus tour of the city.
- Visit up to 13 famous tourist spots with a full day pass
- Including the Beatles sites, Mersey ferries, The Cavern and Cains Brewery.
- Trips depart every 30 minutes from the Albert Dock.
- Perfect for treating the whole family to a fun-filled day out!
From football to fashion, music to the Mersey, Liverpool’s got it all. Check it out first-hand thanks to today’s deal…
A full day ‘hop on, hop off’ bus tour of Liverpool for just £5 , saving you 55% off City Explorer’s price of £11.
Why travel thousands of miles away when we’ve got some hidden gems right on our doorstep? Today’s deal gives you the opportunity to see Liverpool in all its glory with an open-top sightseeing tour. You’ll gain a day pass which allows you to hop on and hop off whenever you want – so why not stop for a wander or quick shop? Throughout the tour you’ll visit up to 15 famous tourist destinations from the Beatles Story and Mount Pleasant to the legendary Albert Dock. With the full route lasting for up to one hour, you’ll be able to board the open top bus at any stop of your choice including:
- Stop 1 – Gower St (Albert Dock)
- Stop 2 – Pier Head
- Stop 3 – Liverpool One
- Stop 4 – The Cavern Quarter
- Stop 5 – Museums, Gallery & Library
- Stop 6 – Queen Square Bus Staion
- Stop 7 – Adelphi Hotel
- Stop 8 – Metropolitan Cathedral
- Stop 9 – Philharmonic Pub
- Stop 10 – Liverpool Cathedral
- Stop 11 – St Luke’s
- Stop 12 – Chinese Arch
- Stop 13 – Echo Arena & ACC