- Where: Scarborough.
- What’s included: An overnight seaside getaway for two people with breakfast, a bottle of wine and a three-course dinner each.
- Accommodation: Make yourself comfortable in a twin or double guestroom at the Royal Hotel Scarborough.
- Area: Enjoy strolling along the coast, visit the Scarborough Sea Life Sanctuary, the castle and more!
- Facilities: Use the hotel’s indoor pool, fully-equipped gym and sauna.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates between 1st Jun and 30th Sep 2018.
We’re offering you an overnight getaway for two people with breakfast, a bottle of wine and a three-course dinner each from only £79, saving you up to 68% off Royal Hotel Scarborough’s prices.
Sitting very prettily outside along the Scarborough coast, the Royal Hotel Scarborough is the perfect place to visit for a break away from hectic modern life. With beautiful, bright rooms featuring stylish furnishings, immaculate en-suite bathrooms, Wi-Fi, and of course, deeply comfortable beds. This grand hotel is only 500m from the vibrant and fun-filled promenade, meaning there are plenty to see and do, a perfect place for a spot of rambling and fresh air. The hotel also boasts free wi-fi in public spaces, an array of restaurants and bars and free parking. For a small charge you’ll even be able to enjoy the fabulous spa facilities including a sauna, steam room and heated indoor pool. All that relaxing is sure to work up an appetite; luckily you’ll be able to end a day of sightseeing with a delicious three-course dinner and a bottle of house wine in the hotel’s restaurant. Plus, you’ll wake up to a full English breakfast: perfect!
Come rain or shine, meandering along the sandy beach or watching the world go by in one of the many cosy cafes along the promenade is simply a must! If you want to venture further afield, visit the Scanborough Castle, the Rotunda Museum or the Japanese-style landscaped garden, Peasholm Park. Whatever you do, you’ll fall in love with the Scarborough coastline!
If this doesnt take your fancy check out lots of other UK Seaside Breaks here