The Coronation Street Set Experience – With 80min Guided Tour!
£49 for tickets for two people to Coronation Street The Tour set experience, £74 for three people, or £99 for four people – walk down the famous cobbles on a fully-guided tour and save up to 30%
- Explore the sensational external sets at MediaCityUK, open to the public for the very first time!
- Your 80 minute experience will take in Coronation Street, Rosamund Street and the newly extended, never before seen Victoria Street.
- Wander through Weatherfield on a fully guided tour of the external working set.
- Recall stories from yesteryear, hear filming secrets, take selfies on the street and follow in the footsteps of your favourite characters.
- Head over on selected Sundays, with tours running every 15 minutes from 9am to 6pm.
What tragedy and turmoil hasn’t unfolded on Britain’s longest running soap since it made its debut in 1960? Whether you’re a long-term viewer or newbie to the Street, today’s ticket will see you take a walk down the famous cobbles…
We’re offering you tickets for two people to Coronation Street The Tour for £49, for three people for £74, or for four people for just £99 at Coronation Street The Tour.
Open to the public for the very first time, Coronation Street The Tour gives you the chance to explore the sensational external sets of the ITV favourite, national treasure and arguably Britain’s most famous street! Your 80 minute guided tour experience will see you wander the cobbles of Weatherfield as you explore the external sets of Coronation Street, Rosamund Street and the newly extended, never before seen Victoria Street. You’ll recall stories from series past, hear filming secrets, and follow in the footsteps of your favourite characters. What’s more, your ticket – for two people, three people or four people – is valid for all ages, so you can bring mini fans, friends and family to enjoy this experience with you – those age 3 and under can even enter for free! We’re humming the theme tune already…
Valid Tour Dates
- Sunday 1st July
- Sunday 8th July
- Sunday 15th July