Accredited Personal Trainer Level 3 Diploma Course
£19 instead of £299 (from New Skills Academy) for an online personal trainer course – save 94%
- Get pumped with an online level 3 personal trainer diploma course!
- Packed with 32 inspirational modules.
- Including ‘diet and fitness’ and ‘marketing yourself as a personal trainer.’
- Lifetime ‘unlimited’ access.
- Once enrolled, you’ll be eligible to get an NUS discount card.
- Certificate upon completion.
Good energy in the gym!? Why not see how you can make that energy into a career with today’s course deal..
We’re offering you an online personal trainer course for £19, saving you 94% off New Skills Academy’s price of £299 (correct as of 30.1.18).
Feel the burn and get some inspiration to inspire as a personal trainer with this pumped course deal! From taking you through techniques for fitness and motivation, you’ll find everything you have everything you need to see if you have what it takes to become a successful fitness instructor! You’ll have lifetime access to the packed course content all designed to get you on the fast track to a career! What’s more, when you enroll with New Skills Academy you’ll also be eligible for an NUS student discount card! Feeling pumped yet? Well then, time to redeem!
- Beginning a career in the fitness industry
- Anatomy: The skeleton
- Anatomy: Cardiovascular system
- Anatomy: Muscles and somatotypes
- Anatomy: The nervous system
- Anatomy of the joints
- Obesity and diabetes
- Diet and fitness
- Collecting and analysing nutritional information and nutritional goal setting
- Encouraging clients to incorporate activity into their lifestyle and understanding of health benefits
- the effects of exercise on the body
- How to safely monitor exercise intensity
- GP and exercise referral
- Preparing fitness plans for clients
- Stretching fitness
- Fitness training for disabled people
- Group personal training
- Gym exercising – Planning and instructing
- An in depth look at personal training
- Outdoor fitness
- Children – fitness and diet
- Yoga instructing
- Pilates instructor
- Understanding emergency procedures in a fitness environment
- Understanding and controlling risks in a fitness environment
- Safeguarding children and vulnerable adults
- Setting up your own fitness or personal training business
- Customer care: Dealing with enquirers
- Insurance and tax
- Marketing yourself as a personal trainer
- Health and safety