Accredited Online Life Coaching Course
£18 instead of £299 (from New Skills Academy) for an accredited life coaching course – save 94%
- Transform lives with the help of this accredited online course!
- Learn to become a successful life coach through 10 modules (see below).
- Materials available on PC, Mac, tablets and smartphones.
- With dedicated tutor support throughout.
- All users are eligible to apply for an NUS discount card!
- Certificate upon completion.
We’re offering you an accredited life coaching course for just £18, saving you 94% off New Skills Academy’s price of £299 (correct as of 24.5.18).
There are few things more rewarding than helping others realise their goals, which you can do by becoming a life coach with the help of this accredited online course! Over the course of 10 modules, you’ll learn crucial listening and communication skills for life coaching, as well as ethics and regulatory standards in the UK. There are no time limits on the course, so you can study the online materials at your own pace, and you’ll even get a certificate when you finish the course. Sign up today, and you’ll also be eligible to apply for an NUS discount card!
- What is Life Coaching?
- Foundational Values; Limiting Beliefs
- The Different Types of Life Coaching and the Attributes of a Successful Life Coach
- Listening and Communication Skills for Life Coaching
- An Exploration of Belief Systems and an Overview of Life Coaching Fundamentals
- Code of Ethics and Regulatory Standards; Powerful Questioning Skills (I)
- Powerful Questioning Skills (II); Building a Rapport and Trust with Clients
- How to Help your Clients Set Value-Based Goals
- Key Steps to Start, Market and Sustain a Successful Life Coaching Business (Part 1)
- Key Steps to Start, Market and Sustain a Successful Life Coaching Business (Part II)