The Emmerdale Studio Experience & Photo – With 90min Guided Tour!
£19 instead of £29.50 for a ticket to The Emmerdale Studio Experience including a printed souvenir photo on set and a 90-minute guided tour – take a stroll down memory lane and save 36%
- Discover the behind-the-scenes secrets of ITV’s much-loved soap with a ticket to The Emmerdale Studio Experience.
- Take a fully guided 90-minute tour and experience a whole host of themed interactive activities.
- Discover preserved costumes, wander through their model village and see life-size reconstructions of Beauty & Bernice and more.
- With the chance to get your photo taken at the set of the Dingles’ home and take away a printed souvenir.
- Unique experience rated 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor and voted the #2 of 17 Tours in Leeds.
- Perfect for fans of the show looking to get an exclusive slice of TV action.
We’re offering you a ticket to The Emmerdale Studio Experience including a photo on set and a 90-minute guided tour for just £19, saving you 36% off The Emmerdale Studio Experience’s price of £29.50.
Inhale, exhale – it’s time for Emmerdale. If you’re a fan of the long running soap than today’s deal is your lucky ticket to get a glimpse at the dazzling lights-camera-action process that goes into an episode of the show! Located in Burley street, you’ll head on over to the studio and step into the world of telly for around two to three hours as you experience an interactive day out like you’ve never had before. You’ll get to try your hand at lighting or editing, discover preserved costumes, wander through their model village as well as see exact reconstructions of The Dingle’s, Beauty & Bernice and more. The day will additionally include a 90-minute guided tour where you’ll hear exclusive stories of how the spectacular stunts are performed as well as get a true insight into the hazardous Emmerdale weather, but wait – are you looking for a way to take home a piece of the action? With today’s deal you can head to their reconstruction of the Dingles’ home and get your photo taken as a printed souvenir image to treasure forever – the ultimate gift for any fan of the show. Plus, before and after the tour you’ll be able to buy a brew and a bite to eat in their café to keep you well fed and watered – what more is there to say? You don’t want to be an Emmersnail and miss out on this one…