Walton Film Festival Outdoor Cinema Tkt
£9 instead of up to £15.50 for an outdoor cinema ticket to see Notting Hill or a double bill of Donnie Darko and The Blair Witch Project with Walton Film Festival at Walton Hall and Gardens, Warrington – save up to 42%
- Celebrate the summer with an incredible outdoor cinema experience at Walton Hall and Gardens.
- Choose to see the iconic rom-com Notting Hill, starring Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant, on Friday 31st August.
- Or get spooky with a double bill of cult classics Donnie Darko and The Blair Witch Project on Saturday 1st September.
- Ideal as a date night with a difference or a chance to get together with friends!
- Bring along blankets, rugs and cushions, tuck into a picnic, and sip a glass of champers from the on-site bar.
- Stunning gardens based in Warrington, with the gates opening at 6pm – perfect to make the most of the long nights.
We’re offering you an outdoor cinema ticket to see Notting Hill on 31st August or to see a double bill of Donnie Darko and The Blair Witch Project on 1st September for just £9, saving you up to 42% off Walton Hall and Gardens’ prices.
Huddle up under the stars for an incredible outdoor cinema experience this summer! Held in the beautiful grounds of Walton Hall and Gardens, you can enjoy some classic cinema in stunning surroundings thanks to the inaugural Walton Film Festival. With today’s deal, you’ll get a ticket to their Friday night premiere or Saturday night double feature. If you’re a fan of rom-coms, choose the Friday and fall in love with iconic romance Notting Hill, starring Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant. Is there a better date night than a romantic movie under a blanket?
How about a scary movie under a blanket? If thrills and chills are more your thing, opt for the Saturday and prepare to be frightened by the double bill of cult classic Donnie Darko and supernatural mockumentary The Blair Witch Project. Both landmark films in any scary movie buff’s books, they’re sure to feel all the more eerie in the gardens after dark! Whichever you choose, be sure to bring along rugs, blankets, cushions, and maybe a jumper if the weather turns cold. You can purchase a picnic or bring your own, and there’ll be alcoholic refreshments to buy from the on-site bar, so you can celebrate the British summer in style.