Rejuvenation Spa Day, 2 Treatments & Prosecco at Shrigley Hall, Cheshire
£39 instead of up to £90 for a rejuvenation spa day for one person with two treatments and a glass of Prosecco at Shrigley Hall, Cheshire – save up to 57%
- Slow down, unwind and find you calm with a spa day for one or two at the 4* Shrigley Hall in Cheshire.
- Start with full spa access – take a dip in the pool, warm up in the gym or unwind in their Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room.
- Before being treated to two 25-minute treatments each including a choice of aromatherapy facial, foot treatment, back treatment and tranquillity scalp massage (see list below).
- All while you sip on a crisp glass of Prosecco plus enjoy robe and slipper hire.
- Stunning Victorian country house set in 252 acres of grounds on the edge of the Peak District National Park.
- The perfect pick-me-up – treat yourself or a loved one!
We’re offering you a rejuvenation spa day for one person with two treatments and a glass of Prosecco for just £39, saving you up to 57% off Shrigley Hall’s price of up to £90.
Idyllically set in an area known for its outstanding natural beauty, the 4* Shrigley Hall Hotel sits in 262 acres right on the edge of the Peak District National Park and offers some of the best spa facilities in the area. With today’s deal, you will enjoy a decadent rejuvenation spa day which includes two 25-minute treatments each from the following:
- Cleansing and purifying back treatment and aromatherapy discovery facial
- Cleansing and purifying back treatment and Decleor soft foot treatment
- Aromatherapy discovery facial and Decleor soft foot treatment
Once you’re feeling suitably blissed out by your two treatments, you can sit back in your robe and slippers and sip on a crisp glass of Prosecco or hot drink each. From there you’ll have full spa access so you can take a dip in the pool, warm up in the gym or just embrace some serious relaxation in their Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room – we’re sure you’ll be able to find a little of what you like. iPhone off and fluffy robe on, you’re about to get seriously chilled out…