1hr Leeds & Liverpool Canal Cruise, Prosecco & Afternoon Tea for 2
£25 for a 60-minute Leeds and Liverpool canal cruise with afternoon tea and a glass of Prosecco each for two from Reedley Marina – save 58%
- Escape the hustle and bustle of city life with a tranquil 60-minute cruise up and down the Leeds and Liverpool canal.
- See the sights of the canal including the gateway to the Dales, and enjoy some much needed tranquillity.
- Finished off with a delectable afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco at the Marina’s Bistro Bar boasting stunning views of Pendle Hill.
- Tuck into a selection of dainty sandwiches with a choice of cakes or scones and quiche.
- With cruises running from 12.30pm and 2pm, based in Burnley.
- Ideal for treating a loved one to a day out with a difference!
Do one better than Pocahontas and find out exactly what’s behind the river bend…
We’re offering you a 60-minute Leeds and Liverpool canal cruise with a glass of Prosecco and afternoon tea for just £25, saving you 58% off Reedley Marina’s price of £60.
Bored by dry land? For the perfect summer day out, head nowhere else but Reedley Marina for a relaxing cruise up and down the Leeds and Liverpool canal. You and a lucky plus one will get to explore these scenic waterways, enjoying the charming gateway to the Dales as well as the true peace and quiet that comes with escaping civilisation. Once your hour of utter bliss has swam by, you’ll finish the day off with a delectable afternoon tea at the Marina’s Bistro Bar. Overlooking the boats and located off Barden Lane, it has the most stunning views of Pendle Hill and is the ideal spot to tuck into a few sweet and savoury delights. You’ll enjoy a selection of dainty finger sandwiches alongside a choice of cakes or fresh scones and quiche, washed down with a traditional or herbal tea and a crisp glass of Prosecco. Buy a ticket to ride and enjoy delicious treats while you sail down northern canals and reminisce about your favorite 60s Liverpudlian pop group. Go on – we know you want to push the boat out with today’s experience…