Portland Hall Spa Package, 3 Treatments & Lunch for 2
£69 instead of £175.20 for a spa package for two people with three treatments each and a light lunch at Portland Hall Spa, Southport or from £159 to include a seaside stay at The Royal Clifton Hotel – save up to 61%
- Enjoy some pampering for two people at the luxurious Portland Hall Spa – winners of the Regional Spa of the Year at the English Hair & Beauty Awards in 2017!
- With a 25-minute back, neck and shoulder massage, 25-minute facial and mini treatment of your choice.
- Along with a tasty light bite of homemade soup, pâté and toast, fresh fruit or a toasted teacake.
- Upgrade to a three-course lunch or afternoon tea from just £12.50pp.
- Or go all out and spend the night at the nearby lavish The Royal Clifton Hotel, with access to facilities including pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and more!
- Ideal day out for a couple to unwind, or as a romantic retreat for two!
We’re offering you a spa package for two people including three treatments and a light lunch each for £69, or opt to include a midweek stay for £159, or a weekend stay for just £179, saving you up to 61% off Portland Hall Spa’s prices.
Located a stone’s throw from Southport’s seafront, Portland Hall Spa is the perfect place to unwind with a very lucky companion! After being welcomed with a tea, coffee or fruit juice, you’ll move on for your treatments in the Moroccan and art-deco-themed day spa. Here, you will be treated to a sumptuous 25-minute back, neck and shoulder massage to help relieve those aches and pains, along with a relaxing 25-minute spa ‘radiance’ facial and an ESPA mini treatment chosen on the day with your therapist and incorporated into one of the main two treatments. Opt for a pink hair mud treatment and head massage, body realignment and massage oil, or facial oil and eye treatment. Fabulous!
With today’s treat you’ll also get the chance to upgrade your light bite to a delicious three-course meal or decadent afternoon tea from just £12.50pp, with slipper and robe hire included! Better yet, you can upgrade and spend the night in a nearby lavish hotel too. You’ll be staying at the Royal Clifton Hotel, nestled on the seaside and complete with pool and further spa facilities, in a luxurious en-suite bedroom equipped with all the modern facilities needed for a relaxing and comfortable stay. Bliss!