There are hundreds of different wines and spirits included in the online-only discounts
The M&S sale is in full swing (and there are some serious bargains ready to be snapped up) – but clothing, accessories and beauty buys are not the only things going cheap.
The high street retailer has also launched a massive booze sale online, with half price savings on wines, beers and spirits.
Highlights include a 20 bottle case of Cornish Pale Ale for £25 (was £50), which works out at £1.25 per bottle. There’s also a case of six bottles of Spanish tipple Jolaseta Tempranillo for £21 (was £42), which works out at £3.50 a bottle.
The incredible savings are great for anyone hosting a World Cup party.
Or if you’re planning a weekend barbecue with friends and family stock up on cheap booze to keep everyone watered and happy in the hot weather.
Wine connoisseurs who really want to show off with a well stocked cupboard can also sign up for the Marks and Spencer Wine Club .
There are two subscriptions to choose from – the £75 Club Classic and the £99 Club Reserva .
Both include a selection of top quality exclusive wines that are delivered to your door. Both options include free delivery and the subscription can be cancelled at any time.
What do you get in the M&S Wine Club?
- Free delivery on all orders straight to your door.
- All the wines your receive are handpicked by experts for every case.
- Every case includes tasting notes where you can find knowledge about where the grapes come from and more insider tips and information.
- You’re not locked into a fix term and can cancel your subscription at any time.
- All the wines are exclusive to M&S, with varieties sourced and blended by in-house winemakers.