The latest M&S Dine In meal deal will once again set you back £12 instead of the usual £10, but in return you’ll get an extra side. Here’s what’s on offer
Marks & Spencer’s Dine In meal deal is hugely popular with thrifty shoppers, letting you choose a main, side dish, dessert and a bottle of wine (or non-alcoholic alternative).
Fans of the Dine in meal deal will know the popular special usually costs £10, but as with its most recent offer, the latest meal deal comes in at a pricier £12.
The higher price tag comes about because you get to choose a second side dish for your meal deal (last time around it was the offer of a bottle of prosecco). Given a side generally costs well over £2, it seems like good value.
Read on to see what you can pick up between now and 7th August in the latest Dine In deal.
Latest deal not for you? Why not check out the £10 Tesco Finest meal deal instead
What is available in the £12 M&S Dine In deal?
We haven’t included any of the alcoholic or non-alcoholic options as M&S simply says “products may vary” based on where you shop. For more information, visit the Marks & Spencer Dine In page.
- Rotisserie chicken
- Chicken and parmesan fettuccine
- Cook Menu chicken, cheese and leek gratin
- Gastropub chicken and ham en croutes
- Seabass fillets
- Lasagne al forno
- Made Without Wheat lasagne and other gluten-free options available (head in store for details)
- Vegetarian kiev and other vegetarian options available (head in store for details)
- Chunky chips
- Potato rosti
- Garlic mushrooms
- Minted new potatoes
- Four-leaf salad
- Coleslaw and potato salad selection
- Profiterole stack
- Bramley apple pie
- Lemon and mascarpone cheesecake slices
- Passion fruit Swiss roll
- Made Without Wheat New York cheesecake and other gluten-free options available (head in store for details)