Liverpool Food and Drink Festival
Showcasing the best of food and drink for over ten years, the Liverpool Food and Drink Festival comes back to Sefton Park this September to wow foodies once again.
Among the awaiting attractions are food and drink masterclasses, live tutorials led by world-renowned culinary experts and live local music.
Moving through different designated zones, attendees can experience an array of aromas and flavours coming from the stalls of different vendors.
From the zingy Asian scents and the familiar pizza whiffs to never-before-tasted dishes, the event is full of treats for all members of the family.
- One or two weekend or two Sunday tickets to Liverpool Food and Drink Festival
- When: 15 – 16 September
- Where: Sefton Park, Merseyside, Liverpool
- Showtime: Saturday, 15 September 10.30 a.m. – 7.30 p.m. | Sunday, 16 September 10.30 a.m. – 5.30 p.m.
- £8.50 for two (2) Sunday-only passes (up to 39% off)
- £12.50 for two (2) weekend passes (up to 46% off)
- £25 for four (4) weekend passes (up to 46% off)
These tickets are sure to go quickly, get them HERE