- Where: Wigan, Lancashire.
- What’s included: A one or two night retreat for two people with breakfast, one three-course dinner each on your first night, leisure access and late check out.
- Hotel: Unwind in an elegant executive guestroom at the 4* Wrightington Hotel & Country Club, winner of TripAdvisor’s certificate of excellence.
- Facilities: Indoor swimming pool, steam room, spa pool, indoor cycling studio, fully-equipped gym and beauty salon.
- Deal Bonus: Receive 15% off pre-booked spa treatments!
An overnight stay for two including one three-course dinner each, breakfast and leisure access from £99, or stay for two nights for just £169, saving you up to 36% off The Wrightington Hotel & Country Club’s prices.
Grab the offer HERE
The perfect chance to treat your loved one to that gorgeous getaway you’ve been promising! You’ll make yourself at home in style at the 4-star Wrightington Hotel & Country Club, relaxing and reposing in an en-suite executive guestroom, elegantly decorated with lavish furnishings and complete with modern fittings. Once you’re fully acquainted with your pretty pad, venture downstairs and take full advantage of your access to the hotel’s leisure facilities. Enjoy a dip in the indoor heated pool, work up a sweat in the steam room, sauna or the air-conditioned gym, or treat yourself to a pamper session with today’s deal bonus – 15% of pre-booked spa treatments!
As the sun begins to set on your dreamy day, head to the hotel’s AA Rosette award-winning Bennett’s Restaurant for a delicious three-course dinner from the table d’hote menu and be spoilt for choice with a menu crafted from the finest fresh Lancashire produce. Better yet, you’ll also wake to a refreshing yet indulgent breakfast which you’ll be able to enjoy at your leisure because you won’t have to worry about checking out until 12 noon!
Should you wish to explore the area, you may want to visit the local stately homes, Astley Hall and Rufford Old Hall, or meander through the local farmer’s market, catch the latest movie at the Chorley Little Theatre, stroll around Yarrow Valley Country Park, take a narrowboat ride down one of the charming canals or treat yourself to a devilish afternoon tea at John Whaite’s Kitchen, a favourite among the locals.
Grab the offer HERE