Based in the heart of the countryside and just a 30-minute drive away from Stockport, this park boasts 1,000 acres of breathtaking scenery.
Visitors can admire the interior, as well as the exterior of the former Egerton mansion located within Tatton Park. The 50-acre lands include glasshouses, formal gardens and a maze.
The farm houses rare breed animals and has recently undergone a development, opening up the old mill and introducing soundscapes and live characters from the farm’s past.
Children can also play in the maze and on the woodland play trail. Established in 1290, Tatton’s Parkland allows herds of deer to roam the grounds without any restrictions.
What You’ll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £15 for a Totally Tatton ticket for two (42% off)
- £19 for a Totally Tatton ticket for a family of up to five (42% off)
- Family ticket includes entry for two adults and up to three children
- If the customer is unable to visit all three attractions in one day they can come back within a 12 month period to visit the remaining attraction(s)
- Totally Tatton Ticket allows entry into all three attractions – Mansion, Gardens and Farm. Alternatively, customers may choose any combination of three entries, allowing them to visit one attraction multiple times
Grab the offer HERE