- Tread hallowed grounds with a Liverpool FC Stadium tour for two people.
- With entry to the Steven Gerrard Collection included – a must for any fan!
- See the players’ changing rooms and take in epic views of the pitch and city landscape from the top of the Main Stand.
- Before getting to walk down the player’s tunnel and out onto pitchside!
- Includes multimedia handset as a personal guide.
- Valid week round (excluding match days, but you’ll be too busy with your game day routine to notice…)
A Liverpool FC Anfield Stadium tour and entry to ‘The Steven Gerrard Collection’ for two people for just £40.
You’ll have ANfield day treading in the footsteps of your sporting heroes with today’s deal. You and a friend will get to visit the Field of Dreams for an interactive stadium tour, complete with personal guide and multimedia handset. Visit the players’ lounge, the press rooms and the team dressing room (yes, you will be in the very spot where they psyche themselves up to go out and score big), and take in views of the pitch and city landscape from the top of the Main Stand! If you’ve always thought you could direct the team better, here’s your chance to leave a few notes…
Your visit is completed with a visit to the Steven Gerrard Collection and The Liverpool FC Story interactive museum. This deal’s really got it in the back of the net!
Grab the offer HERE