Save 37% on a getaway at The Cavendish Arms, a 450-year-old coaching inn in the medieval village of Cartmel on the edge of the Lake District. An overnight break for two, including breakfast, bubbly and late checkout, is now less than £50 per person.
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic Double Room, with full Cumbrian breakfast, for two
- A bottle of prosecco (worth £23)
- Late checkout until 12pm (worth £20)
- You’ll get a free bottle of wine when ordering a 2-course meal in the hotel restaurant
- It’s £149 for a 2-night stay and £199 for a 3-night stay, with the extra nights on a B&B basis
Grab the offer HERE