Following the success of the inaugural St Helens Chamber Business Awards in 2018, St Helens Chamber is pleased to announce the date of the 2019 Annual Dinner and Awards.
Sponsored by GPW Recruitment, and supported by NatWest and Bericote, the Annual Dinner and Business Awards will take place on Thursday 16th May at St Helens R.F.C., Totally Wicked Stadium.
The Awards are open now for entries and will run until midnight on Friday March 8th.
Businesses across St Helens can enter nine categories:
- Best Use of Technology
- Customer Commitment Award
- Export Business of the Year, Sponsored by Brendon International
- High Growth Business of the Year, Sponsored by NatWest
Small Business of the Year
- Employer of the Year, Sponsored by Wind in the Willows Childcare
- Family Business of the Year, Sponsored by Knauf International
- Apprentice of the Year: Age under 20, Sponsored by Helena Homes
- Apprentice of the Year: Age 20 and over, Sponsored by Starbank Panel Products
The Awards are open to businesses of all sizes and sectors and are free to enter.
Kath Boullen, Chief Executive at St Helens Chamber said “This year’s Awards evening has been combined with the Annual Dinner Dance to create an extra special evening.
“After the success of last year’s event we are excited to once again be hosting these Awards to recognise the strength and diversity of businesses in our Borough, through a broad range of business categories.
“Winners from the evening will be put forward to the national British Chambers of Commerce Awards, giving them fantastic opportunities to gain recognition for their success on a national platform.
“I would encourage all businesses big and small to enter and join us in celebrating your success.”
The Awards will be held at the Totally Wicked Stadium on Thursday 16th May. Tickets are available at £45 +VAT for Members and £55 +VAT for Non-Members.
For more information and to download your entry form visit www.sthelenchamber.com/businessawards call 01744 742028 or email firstname.lastname@example.org