A FREE programme of support for unemployed men and women looking to boost their confidence for a brighter future takes place from April.
The aims of the “My Turn” programme are as follows
- To build a positive mind-set
- To overcome your barriers
- To build your confidence
- To set your goals
My Turn is a 2-day course designed to help men and women build a positive future through gaining self-motivation and working to break down barriers to change.
This 2-day course covers:
- Looking at your thought processes, feelings and behaviours
- Identifying personal visions to help in your relationships
- Positive thinking
- What is confidence and how to improve yours
- How to build your self-motivation
- Techniques to tackle problem solving
Friday 26th April & 3rd May 2019, 10am – 3pm
Wednesday 19th & 26th June, 10am – 3pm
My Turn will be run in the Millennium Centre, Corporation Street, St Helens, Merseyside, WA10 1HJ
If you would like more information or to book a place,
please contact the organisers at email@example.com or telephone them on 0151 706 8111.