Rainhill Rotary Club is on the lookout for worthy causes to apply for funding via its 2019 Dragons’ Den.
Organisations, individuals and charities have the opportunity to receive cash donations of up to £500.
Rainhill Rotary Club raises around £30,000 a year through its annual Beer Festival, Christmas street collections with Santa and his sleigh and other fund raising initiatives in the Rainhill, St Helens and Billinge areas and once again, they have decided to invite organisations to put forward their case for receiving funding from the Club.
Last year, cheques amounting to almost £12,150 were presented to successful bidders for funds from the Clubs Dragons Den initiative.
Most of the Cash was distributed within the local community to recipients, which included:
- W.I.C.H Whiston Initiative Cultural Heritage.
- Amputation, Inspiration and Motivation. CIC.
- St Helens Youth Brass Band.
- Happy Hands Toll Bar St Helens.
- Prescot Festival Music & Arts.
- King Academy of Irish Dancing St Helens.
- 4F Centre Rainhill.
- St Helens Scouts – Jamboree Committee.
- 8th St Helens Sutton Parish Scout Group.
- 1st Whiston Scout Group Whiston.
- Mid Life Miners. Dads and Lads Programme St Helens.
- Prescot Swimming Club.
- Nutgrove Primary School PTFA.
- Thatto Heath Girls Rugby Legue.
- Greenslate Community Farm Billinge.
- Lester Drive Centre Eccleston St Helens.
- Hope Centre St Helens Town Centre.
- Rainhill United JFC.
- Citadel Arts Centre
- Silhouette Angels Dartmouth Road St Helens.
- Autism & Aspergers Society Hall Street St Helens.
The route to securing the support from the Rotary Club of Rainhill starts with the completion of a short, simple application form >
Forms need to be completed and returned by the closing date of 13th March.
Each application will be considered by a committee before some selected bids are invited to make a brief presentation to Club Members.
The Successful applicants will be informed soon after 4th April 2019
Some Cheques will be presented at the Clubs Meeting on Thursday, 18th April 2019 where they would ask some successful applicants to give a small talk about their organisation and how they intend on using the award.
Application forms can be downloaded here.
You can contact David Reeves at Rainhill Rotary Club should you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications forms should be returned to him via email at email@example.com
Anyone who would like to apply for funding, download the application form