Advice for people affected by closure of Air Factory Trampoline Park

We’ve put this short article with some useful links for people who are affected by the closure of Air Factory Trampoline Park.

Redundancy pay

If you’ve been in the same job for at least two years your employer has to pay you redundancy money. The legal minimum is called ‘statutory redundancy pay’, but check your contract – you might get more.

The Money Advice Service has a fantastic article on your rights regarding redundancy pay. You’ll find it here >

Out of work checklist – things to do if you lose your job

Losing your job usually means you’ll have less money coming in every month – a worrying prospect when you’ve got bills to pay. How will you manage while you’re out of work? Once again ,the Money Advice Service has a fantastic article that explains all you need to know. You’ll find it here

Citizens Advice Service

Our local Citizens Advice Service is a fantastic place and they’ll be able to assist wth questions about your rights, benefits etc.

Citizens Advice St Helens
Millennium Centre
Corporation Street
St Helens
WA10 1HJ

Appointment Line:
01744 737866



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here