Lancashire Powerboat Racing Club are hosting the Daily Mirror Trophy this coming weekend at Carr Mill Dam in St Helens
Sunday 15th September 1pm to 5.30pm
Carr Mill Dam, Garswood Old Road, St Helens, Merseyside, WA11 7LZ
- At the junction of the A580 (East Lancs Road) and the A571,turn at the traffic lights onto the A571 heading towards Billinge.
- Within 100m, turn immediatly first right into Garswood Old Road.
- Pass by the Premier Travel Inn on your left and in front of the Waterside pub passing between the pub and car park.
- Go forward through the gate that faces you and follow the lane round the lake until you arrive at the entrance to the club grounds.
- Enter the grounds via the gate and proceed past the Club House to the car park.
Photo by David Glover